Tango Travel – Buenos Aires, Argentina
Holiday Type : Dance, Thematic travel
Vacation Style :
Activity Level : Leisurely
Group Size : Medium Group - 20 travellers
Embrace the Argentinian capital in a passionate way!
Discover the capital of Argentina through the best of its Tango history and precious cultural spots. Experience the passion and creativity of Tango music and dance home by excellence.
Come with us and let your steps be guided around this fantastic city. Allow yourself to explore your five senses in museums, shops, restaurants, milongas, special tango classes and exclusive activities!
Buenos Aires lives on a 2×4 compass. Declared Mankind Cultural Heritage by UNESCO in 2009, tango is Río de la Plata’s registered trademark. Tango is a musical expression and elegant dance, but also a way of life! Discover the capital of Argentine through the best of its tango history and cultural treasure spots. Come with us and let your steps be guided around this fantastic city. Allow yourself to explore your five senses in museums, shops, restaurants, milongas, special tango classes and exclusive activities! You will also meet various tango personalities, take tango classes with the best maestros, besides having the chance to go shopping, dress up and accessorize to your dance passion. Give a close embrace to this adventure!
Give a close embrace to this adventure!
REQUIRED: Valid PASSPORT 6 months after return date.
CAUTION: air prices and taxes subject to change
- Flights Brussels / Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires/ Brussels
- CAUTION: air prices and taxes subject to change
- Transfers airport to Hotel and vice-versa
- Everyday gourmet breakfasts (0% gluten)
- Guided tours in English around Buenos Aires
- Tango classes
- Access to Buenos Aires Tango Festival
- Full day excursion to Tigre (lunch included)
- Lunch & dinner when not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Insurance: it can be provided by the agency (see Registration Form)
- Any activities outside of program
Flight Itinerary and Schedule
Departure : BRUSSELS (BRU) – BUENOS AIRES (EZE)
Date : August 16, 2018
Return : BUENOS AIRES (EZE) – BRUSSELS (BRU)
Date : August 24, 2018
8 nights in a 4-stars Hotel in Buenos Aires
Valid PASSPORT 6 months after return date.