Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Small Group
The Azores are a paradisiac Portuguese archipelago in the Atlantic ocean. We will discover its wonderful landscapes, fishing villages, whale reserve and local traditions.
In this travel you will visit two of the islands in 8 days:
São Miguel, the largest, has lake-filled calderas, tea plantation and vineyards sheltered by boulders.
Terceira, where we will visit Azores’ oldest city and UNESCO World Heritage Site called Angra do Heroísmo
Highlights: Whale watching 🐋 from May to October, volcano tour 🌋 and gastronomy tour 🍷
👉This travel is ideal for small groups or individuals, both for leisure or incentives. Private groups can choose the departure date.
- ✈️ Flights Brussels / Ponta Delgada/ Brussels or
- ✈️ Flights New York / Ponta Delgada / New York
- All transfers: airport to hotel and vice-versa;
- 4-star hotels
- Daily breakfast and lunch
- Guided tours in the language of your choice
- Whale and dolphin watching in open sea (In fact, there are 24 species cetaceans to be seen!) 🐋🐳🐬
- Volcano sightseeing 🌋
- Visit to traditional pineapple plantation
- Exclusive winery visit and volcanic wines degustation🍷
- Local gastronomy experience
- CAUTION: air prices and taxes subject to change; the main season for whale watching is from May to October
Lunch & dinner when not mentioned in the program
Insurance: it can be provided by the agency (see Registration Form)
Any activities outside of program
You will stay in 4-star hotels in São Miguel and Terceira islands!
Photos coming soon! 📸