Bike tour – Limburg, Belgiumfrom
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Fairly Easy
Group Size Small Group
The province of Limburg is a cycling paradise for beginners and advanced cyclists of all generations. This green Belgian province offers more than 2,000 km of safe, well-maintained, and traffic-free bicycle paths that lead you across beautiful overwhelming nature, historic castles, quiet canal banks and numerous orchards.
In this bike travel, you can choose your own route and go on your pace.
Besides, you do not have to worry about your luggage, which will be waiting for you on arrival at each hotel.
- 1 night in 4-star hotel in Lanaken, Limburg region
- 1 night in 4-star hotel in Tongeren, Limburg region
- 1 night in 4-star hotel in Genk, Limburg region
- breakfast buffet everyday
- dinner every evening
- cycling routes of your choice
- luggage transport
- Bike (you can bring your own or we can provide a rented bike (traditional or electric)
- Transfers to Limburg province (can be arranged upon request)
- Insurance (can be arranged upon request)
- Flight or train tickets to Belgium (can be arranged upon request)